CONSTRUCTION QUALITY MANAGER – NYC
Alta Vista Solutions is seeking a construction Quality Manager for NYCT project constructing accessibility upgrades at Livonia Avenue Station in Brooklyn. This individual will be responsible for managing all quality-related matters for the project.
- Manage all Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) matters for the project
- Have authority to act in all quality matters on behalf of the Contractor
- Prepare quality manual and inspection and testing plans
- Perform and/or direct inspection of contractor’s work to ensure construction activities are in accordance with plans, specifications, and contractual requirements.
- Read and comprehend contract documents (i.e. plans, specifications, shop drawings).
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.S. in Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years as construction Quality Manager or equivalent required
- ASQ certification (CQE, CQA, CMQ/OE) preferred
- ISO-9000 Lead Auditor preferred
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour training preferred
- Experience with NYCT, LIRR, NYSDOT, TBTA or other local agencies preferred