PROJECT CONTROLS ANALYST – WESTBURY
Alta Vista Solutions (Alta Vista) is a client-centered, multidisciplinary engineering firm focused on effectively and efficiently solving today’s engineering challenges to keep projects moving forward. Recognized for providing innovative, realistic, and practical solutions, Alta Vista has helped infrastructure owners deliver some of the world’s largest and most challenging projects. Everyone at Alta Vista shares one common goal: to Do Right by our clients, our infrastructure and our people. We are seeking individuals to join our team who want to make a positive impact on our transportation, work to solve complex problems, and have fun while learning and growing in a collaborative environment.
Alta Vista Solutions is looking for a Project Controls Analyst to join an exciting megaproject! This is a full-time position in Westbury, NY.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Request daily reports from managers of the Long Island Railroad (LIRR) Departments to complete verification of charges
- Receive, organize and verify LIRR/Force Account pre-bills and submit to MTA BSC for further processing
- Keep multiple trackers and reports to ensure timely and detailed verification and tracking
- Receive, verify and forward for approval LIRR/Force Account invoices and submitted to MTA BSC for further processing
- Compile LIRR resource cancellation report
- Compile monthly discipline report
- Provide support to the Commercial Team
- Performs other duties as necessary
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field
- 3 – 5 years of Project Controls experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel