QUALITY ENGINEER – SACRAMENTO
Alta Vista Solutions provides quality management and process improvement services for several government agencies in the Sacramento region. The Quality Engineer will improve business processes and drive change in and across our client’s organizations.
This position is located in Sacramento, CA. Some travel may be required.
- Develop processes, procedures and work instructions
- Identify and resolve process variations, inefficiencies and non-conformances using a variety of continuous improvement/structured problem solving methodologies including Lean Six Sigma.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics and KPIs for processes and create dashboards
- Coordinate and Drive Change Management
- Coordinate, prepare and conduct internal audits of various programs and projects.
- Develop and review documentation for compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
- Facilitate meetings and workshops utilizing Quality And Lean Six Sigma Tools and Techniques
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Solid understanding and experience in problem solving and process improvements through Six Sigma, Lean and ISO 9001
- Professional, self-motivated, team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to contribute effectively as part of a team involving staff, clients, and outside agencies
- Strong problem-solving, workload management, and organizational skills with limited supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint)
- B.S. in Engineering, Quality Management, or related field of study, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience in quality, project management or business analysis
- Experience leading process improvement projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) certification or comparable expertise required
- Certified Six-Sigma Black Belt and Certified Quality Engineer Preferred