RAIL SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR – WESTBURY
Alta Vista Solutions is looking for a Rail Systems Integrator to join an exciting megaproject! The Rail Systems Integrator would perform oversight review of the design-builder’s system integration and coordinate with the railroad systems engineers to review the design-builder’s systems plans. This is a fulltime position in Westbury, NY 11590.
- System integration of the 9.8 mile of the rail road infrastructure to meet PTC/FRA Requirements as specified in the contract.
- Review and oversight of Equipment Configuration and Systems interface in collaboration with the Railroad engineers
- Review of design-builder’s procedures, plans and other specified documentation associated with software design, coding, and maintenance
- Review of design builder’s System Safety Plan, System Security Plan, Reliability and Maintainability Plan (RAM)
- Review of design builder’s System Integration plans, System Integration test procedures and reports
- Support technical leads in providing oversight of Railroad systems design
- Participate in design reviews to ensure proper system interface and integration
- Attend cross-functional project meetings to ensure coordination of review and oversight
- Electrical/Communication engineering degree
- Equivalent of ten (10) years of design of system integrations on transit or commuter rail projects
- Licensed professional engineer in NY