SENIOR RISK ANALYST – SACRAMENTO
Alta Vista Solutions (Alta Vista) is a client-centered, multidisciplinary engineering firm focused on effectively and efficiently solving today’s engineering challenges to keep projects moving forward. Recognized for providing innovative, realistic, and practical solutions, Alta Vista has helped infrastructure owners deliver some of the world’s largest and most challenging projects. Everyone at Alta Vista shares one common goal: to Do Right by our clients, our infrastructure and our people. We are seeking individuals to join our team who want to make a positive impact on our transportation, work to solve complex problems, and have fun while learning and growing in a collaborative environment.
Alta Vista is currently looking for a Senior Risk Analyst for our Sacramento, California office.
- Coordinates and works with the regional Authority staff, RDP staff, PCMs and other consultants in performing and supporting the project controls activities, providing project controls oversight, and checking for contract compliance
- Working with other project controls specialists and PCMs in maintaining consistency across all the construction packages with respect to risk, schedule, cost management, establishing templates, arranging, risk and estimate at completion workshops, and coordinating and compiling all the estimate at completion for all the construction packages
- Coordinates and works with the regional Authority staff, RDP staff, PCMs and other consultants to make sure that the potential risks are identified; assessed and quantified; risk treatment actions are identified; actions are taken to avoid or reduce the impacts; and monitored and reported on
- Coordinating, compiling and reviewing all the risk data and reports associated with Central Valley projects
- Act as a point of contact for all the risk communications with the projects
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressive experience with increasing responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, construction management, or a similar, relevant discipline
- Advanced working knowledge of risk management software like Primavera Risk Analysis, @Risk, Active Risk Manager, and Primavera P6
- Knowledge of principles and practices of project controls for a large-scale construction project and ability to carry out analysis
- Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds preferred
- Detail-oriented and highly organized preferred
- Ability to produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.